February 2, 2011
Mike FarrellRecruiting Analyst
Talk about it in The Main Board
Rivals.com analysts rank the 2011 ACC recruiting classes after National Signing Day. Check back Thursday for an in-depth look at the league.
1. Florida State: Jimbo Fisher and 'Noles dominate Gators and 'Canes.
2. Clemson: Amazing finish to class with four out-of-state, five-star prospects.
3. North Carolina: Damage control by Butch Davis beyond impressive all year.
4. Virginia: Mike London's first class beats in-state rival Virginia Tech.
5. Miami: Al Golden leads late charge to top half of ACC despite scholarship crunch.
6. Virginia Tech: Down year for Hokies, but still plenty of talent, especially on defense.
7. Boston College: Strong defensive class boasts talent at end, linebacker and corner.
8. Georgia Tech: Class could be remembered about who was lost rather than gained.
9. Maryland: Only one in-state top 10 player in this class.
10. Wake Forest: Small class once again has a Florida feel.
11. Duke: Best players in class are from Georgia and Florida.
12. N.C. State: Just one commitment from in-state top 30.
Football Recruiting News
Moran lands first BCS offer
Around the Mid-Atlantic: Henry takes center stage
Mid-Atlantic Mailbag: Nicholson decision near
Rankings of Yore: The legend of Bush
Rivals.com is your source for: College Football | Football Recruiting | College Basketball | Basketball Recruiting | College Baseball | High School | College Merchandise
Site-specific editorial/photos ©2012 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. This website is an officially and independently operated source of news and information not affiliated with any school or team.
Statistical information ?2007 STATS LLC All Rights Reserved.