February 2, 2011
ACC rankings: Seminoles dominate
Talk about it in The Main Board
Rivals.com analysts rank the 2011 ACC recruiting classes after National Signing Day. Check back Thursday for an in-depth look at the league.
1. Florida State: Jimbo Fisher and 'Noles dominate Gators and 'Canes.
2. Clemson: Amazing finish to class with four out-of-state, five-star prospects.
3. North Carolina: Damage control by Butch Davis beyond impressive all year.
4. Virginia: Mike London's first class beats in-state rival Virginia Tech.
5. Miami: Al Golden leads late charge to top half of ACC despite scholarship crunch.
6. Virginia Tech: Down year for Hokies, but still plenty of talent, especially on defense.
7. Boston College: Strong defensive class boasts talent at end, linebacker and corner.
8. Georgia Tech: Class could be remembered about who was lost rather than gained.
9. Maryland: Only one in-state top 10 player in this class.
10. Wake Forest: Small class once again has a Florida feel.
11. Duke: Best players in class are from Georgia and Florida.
12. N.C. State: Just one commitment from in-state top 30.
Football Recruiting News
VTO Atlanta: Linemen shine
King hearing from Sun Devils
Dismuke hopeful for Pac-12 offer
Johnson talks two big visits
Rivals.com is your source for: College Football | Football Recruiting | College Basketball | Basketball Recruiting | College Baseball | High School | College Merchandise
Site-specific editorial/photos ©2012 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. This website is an officially and independently operated source of news and information not affiliated with any school or team.
Statistical information ©2007 STATS LLC All Rights Reserved.